While carefully following all local laws and regulations from the RIVM we are allowed to host gatherings under the 30 participants. We have taken the necessary measures and precautions to be able to provide high-quality and safe services. These include:
- The venue capacity is adjusted according to the 1,5 meter rule
- Directional floor markings and signs are placed to create a safe flow of movement
- Access to hand sanitisers, disposable towels and disposable gloves
- The standard of cleaning has expanded during and after the meeting with high standard cleaning equipment
- All surfaces touched during the meeting will be cleaned throughout the meeting with specialist cleaning disinfectant
- We will limit the flow of guests arriving at the venue
- If you feel sick, please stay at home
The host will provide a briefing at the beginning of your meeting to ensure that everyone is aware of the safety measures that we have taken.
Our new capacity:
- The Cristofori Concert Hall max 25 people
- Atelier the Vijzel max 15 people
- The Vaudeville Theater max 8 people
Our hearts go out to everyone who has been impacted by this global crisis. Our thoughts and prayers are with all the people directly affected by the Corona virus. We hope peaceful days will return quickly.